At TWUSUPER we are committed to good governance and transparency. Our policies, processes and procedures reflect this commitment.
Our website contains the information you're entitled to under the transparency section of the Superannuation Industry (Supervision) Act 1993 (section 29QB).
Find key documents, financial statements, significant event notices and annual reports.
Can't find what you’re looking for?
Call us on 1800 222 071 between 8am and 8pm (AEST/AEDT) weekdays.
We issue an annual report each year, detailing the latest information about the Fund.
See details of the board meetings attended by TWUSUPER Directors in the last 7 years.
- Board Attendance Records
- Conflicts Management Policy
- Voting Disclosure
- Financial Services Guide
- Product Disclosure Statement – Pension
- Product Disclosure Statement – Super
- Relevant Duties Register
- Relevant Interests Register
- Responsible Investment Policy
- Trust Deed
- Trustee Company Constitution
- Director Qualifications and Experience
- Executive Qualifications and Experience
- Director Remuneration
- Executive Remuneration
Financial Statements for the last financial year for TWU Nominees Pty Ltd (the Trustee company), comprise:
- Directors' Report
- Statement of Financial Position
- Statement of Comprehensive Income
- Statement of Changes in Equity
- Cash Flow Statement
- Notes to the Financial Statements
- Directors' Declaration
- Independent auditors report.
Insurance in Superannuation Voluntary Code of Practice
TWUSUPER supports the objectives and key principles of the Insurance in Superannuation Voluntary Code of Practice (Code) including:
- our default insurance cover should be appropriate and affordable and must not inappropriately erode our members' retirement income;
- our member communications should be clear, timely and in plain language to assist our members to understand their insurance cover; and
- we will continue to take an active and visible role in managing claims for our members' insured benefits, regularly update them on the progress of their claims and provide decisions on claims in a reasonable timeframe.
TWUSUPER intends to comply with the Code to the extent that the Code provisions are in line with the best interests of our members. Whilst we already comply with many aspects of the Code, we will continue to review our insurance benefit design and processes against the new benchmarks set out in the Code and develop our transition plan by 31 December 2018.
Read key documents relating to the governance of TWUSUPER including our Trust Deed, Trustee Company Constitution and Conflicts Management Policy.
We collect your personal information so we can:
- process your application and requests
- communicate with you in relation to your account
- administer your account and provide you with benefit options
- pay your benefits
- conduct research about how to improve our services and products.
When there are material changes or significant events relating to your membership or entitlements with TWUSUPER, we will notify you via a Significant Event Notice (SEN).
See the SENs issued in the last two years.