At TWUSUPER we are committed to good governance and transparency. Our policies, processes and procedures reflect this commitment.
Our website contains the information you're entitled to under the transparency section of the Superannuation Industry (Supervision) Act 1993 (section 29QB).
Find key documents, financial statements, significant event notices and annual reports.
Can't find what you’re looking for?
Call us on 1800 222 071 between 8am and 8pm (AEST/AEDT) weekdays.
Read key documents relating to the governance of TWUSUPER including our Trust Deed, Trustee Company Constitution and Conflicts Management Policy.
Financial Statements for the last financial year for TWU Nominees Pty Ltd (the Trustee company), comprise:
- Directors' Report
- Statement of Financial Position
- Statement of Comprehensive Income
- Statement of Changes in Equity
- Cash Flow Statement
- Notes to the Financial Statements
- Directors' Declaration
- Independent auditors report.
When there are material changes or significant events relating to your membership or entitlements with TWUSUPER, we will notify you via a Significant Event Notice (SEN).
See the SENs issued in the last two years.
We collect your personal information so we can:
- process your application and requests
- communicate with you in relation to your account
- administer your account and provide you with benefit options
- pay your benefits
- conduct research about how to improve our services and products.
- Annual reports
- Board Attendance Records
- Conflicts Management Policy
- Voting Disclosure
- Financial Services Guide
- Product Disclosure Statement – Pension
- Product Disclosure Statement – Super
- Relevant Duties Register
- Relevant Interests Register
- Responsible Investment Policy
- Trust Deed
- Trustee Company Constitution
- Director Qualifications and Experience
- Executive Qualifications and Experience
- Director Remuneration
- Executive Remuneration
See details of the board meetings attended by TWUSUPER Directors in the last 7 years.