Here are the terms and conditions for current promotions.
“Get Online With Your Super” ended 05/06/2023: Winners announced
Congratulations to the winners of our "Login to Win" promotion ended 05/06/2023, each of whom win a JB Hi-Fi eGift Card valued at $200:
- Tanisha of Marsden, QLD
- Bhupinder of Kellyville, NSW
- Lee of St Clair, NSW
“Get Online With Your Super” promotion
- Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The promoter is TWU Nominees Pty Ltd (ABN 67 002 835 412) the Trustee of TWU Superannuation Fund (“the Fund” or “TWUSUPER”) of Level 25, 150 Lonsdale Street, Melbourne, Victoria 3000, telephone 03 9635 5900.
- Entry is only open to Australian residents who: (a) are a current TWUSUPER member; and (b) have not won a prize in any promotion run by or on behalf of the Fund within the two (2) year period prior to the commencement of this promotion (“Eligible Entrants”). For the sake of clarity, individuals that become a member of TWUSUPER during the Promotional Period (but prior to entry) will still be eligible to enter. Eligible Entrants must still be a TWUSUPER member at the time of the draw to be eligible to claim any prize.
- Eligible Entrants under 18 years old must have parental/guardian approval to enter and further, the parent/guardian of the Eligible Entrant must read and consent to these Terms and Conditions. Parents/guardians may be required by the Fund to enter into a further agreement as evidence of consent to the minor entering this promotion.
- Employees (and their immediate families) of the Fund and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- Promotion commences on 24/04/2023 and ends at 5:00pm AEST on 05/06/2023 (“Promotional Period”).
- To receive an automatic entry into the draw, during the Promotional Period Eligible Entrants must visit twusuper.com.au/login and by following the prompts, login to Member Online.
It is the Eligible Entrant’s responsibility for ensuring the Fund has their correct and most up to date email address.
- The Fund reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and Eligible Entrants (including an Eligible Entrant’s identity, age, place of residence and status of their membership) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any Eligible Entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process or engages in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Fund's discretion. Failure by the Fund to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Fund's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
- Only one (1) entry is permitted per Eligible Entrant.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an Eligible Entrant, the Fund reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the Eligible Entrant.
- The draw will take place at Anisimoff Legal, Suite 5, Erina Plaza, 210 Central Coast Highway Erina, NSW 2250 on 13/06/2023 at 12:00pm AEST. Anisimoff Legal, on behalf of the Fund, may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn. Winners will be notified by telephone and by email and their names will be published online at twusuper.com.au/promotions from 19/06/2023.
- The Fund’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The first three (3) valid entries drawn will each win a JB Hi-Fi eGift Card valued at $200. Each JB Hi-Fi eGift Card will be an electronic voucher (“E-voucher”) which will be delivered to winners using the valid email address recorded for them by the Fund.
- Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the E-voucher are not included. Any unused balance of the E-voucher will not be awarded as cash. Redemption of the E-voucher is subject to any Terms and Conditions of the issuer including those specified on the E-voucher. For more information on JB Hi-Fi’s Gift Card Terms and Conditions, please visit https://support.jbhifi.com.au/hc/en-au/articles/360052939334. The Fund will not be responsible for any unauthorised access to an Eligible Entrant’s email address or any interference with a winner’s receipt of the E-voucher via email that is beyond the reasonable control of the Fund. Security or access to the nominated email address is the Eligible Entrant’s responsibility.
- Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason a winner does not take/redeem the prize by the time stipulated by the Fund, then the prize will be forfeited.
- If a prize is unavailable, the Fund, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
- Total prize pool value is $600.
- Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise specified.
- If a prize remains unclaimed by 10:00am AEST on 31/07/2023 a re-draw may take place on 07/08/2023 at the same time and place as the original draw, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. The winners, if any, will be notified by telephone and by email and their names will be published online at twusuper.com.au/promotions from 14/08/2023.
- Eligible Entrants consent to the Fund using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Fund.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Fund, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Fund reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any Eligible Entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate. The Fund excludes liability for any technical issues an Eligible Entrant may experience at the time of submitting their entry due to power failure, faulty internet, or computer issues not related to the Fund’s website. It is the Eligible Entrant’s responsibility to check their email for confirmation of entry and ensure their entry has been successfully submitted.
- Any cost associated with accessing the promotional websites is the Eligible Entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Fund (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Fund (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Fund’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Fund) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Fund; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or Eligible Entrant; or (f) use/taking of the prize.