Here are the details of the winners of recently-ended Fund promotions, and terms and conditions for current promotions.
2016 Update your details to win
TWUSUPER is pleased to announce the winners of our '2016 Update your details to win' promotion.
The winners are:
- Ashwini Rane (NSW), and
- John Cameron (NSW).
The lucky winners each receive a Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge 32GB smartphone (valued at $1,249) and a Spigen Galaxy S7 Edge Case Crystal Shell protector (valued at $24.99).
Thank you to all those who entered.
2016 Member satisfaction survey promotion
TWUSUPER is pleased to announce the winners of our '2016 Member satisfaction survey' promotion.
The winners are:
- Daniel Waite (QLD)
- Nikola Ivosevic (QLD), and
- Manoa Kurukitoga (QLD).
The lucky winners each receive an Apple iPhone 7 128 GB smartphone (valued at $1,229) and a Spigen iPhone 7 Case Slim Armor protector (valued at $29.99).
Thank you to all those who entered.
2017 'Round up your super' promotion: terms and conditions
1. Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. The promoter is TWU Nominees Pty Ltd (ABN 67 002 835 412) of Level 25, 150 Lonsdale Street, Melbourne, Victoria 3000, telephone 03 9635 5900 (“the Fund”).
3. Entry is only open to Australian residents who: (a) are a current TWUSUPER member; and (b) have not won a prize in any promotion run by or on behalf of the Fund within the two (2) year period prior to the commencement of this promotion (“Eligible Entrants”). For the sake of clarity, individuals that become a member of TWUSUPER during the Promotional Period (but prior to entry) will still be eligible to enter. Eligible Entrants must still be a TWUSUPER member at the time of the draw to be eligible to claim any prize.
4. Eligible Entrants under 18 years old must have parental/guardian approval to enter and further, the parent/guardian of the Eligible Entrant must read and consent to these Terms and Conditions. Parents/guardians may be required by the Fund to enter into a further agreement as evidence of consent to the minor entering this promotion.
5. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Fund and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
6. Promotion commences on 16/01/2017 and ends at 5:00pm AEST on 02/06/2017 (“Promotional Period”).
7. To enter, Eligible Entrants must have consolidated/rolled over monies from another superannuation fund into their TWUSUPER account during the Promotional Period. Funds must be received into the Eligible Entrant’s TWUSUPER account by 5:00pm AEST on 02/06/2017 to be eligible for entry.
8. The Fund reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and Eligible Entrants (including an Eligible Entrant’s identity, age and place of residence and the status of their membership) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any Eligible Entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process or engages in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Fund's discretion. Failure by the Fund to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Fund's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
9. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
10. Only one (1) entry permitted per Eligible Entrant.
11. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an Eligible Entrant, the Fund reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the Eligible Entrant.
12. The draw will take place at Anisimoff Legal, Suite 5, Erina Plaza, 210 Central Coast Highway Erina, NSW 2250 on 09/06/2017 at 11:00am AEST. Anisimoff Legal, on behalf of the Fund, may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn.
13. Winners will be notified in writing and by telephone within two (2) business days of the draw and their names will be published online at www.twusuper.com.au from 13/06/2017.
14. The Fund’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. The first ten (10) valid entries drawn will each win a Bunnings gift card valued at $200.
16. Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the gift card are not included. Any unused balance of the gift card will not be awarded as cash. Redemption of the gift card is subject to any terms and conditions of the issuer including those specified on the gift card.
17. If a winner of any prize is under the age of 18 years, the prize will be awarded to the winner's nominated parent or guardian on the winner’s behalf.
18. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason a winner does not take/redeem a prize by the time stipulated by the Fund, then the prize will be forfeited.
19. If any prize is unavailable, the Fund, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
20. Total prize pool value is $2,000.
21. Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless specified otherwise.
22. If any prize remains unclaimed by 10:00am AEST on 15/09/2017 a re-draw for any such prizes will take place at 11:00am AEST on 15/09/2017 at the same place as the original draw, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. Winners, if any, will be notified in writing and by telephone within two (2) business days of the draw and their names will be published online at www.twusuper.com.au from 19/09/2017.
23. Eligible Entrants consent to the Fund using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Fund.
24. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Fund, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Fund reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any Eligible Entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
25. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional websites is the Eligible Entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
26. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Fund (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
27. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Fund (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Fund’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Fund) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Fund; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or Eligible Entrant; or (f) use/taking of a prize.
NSW Permit No. LTPS/17/10810