We're sending you're request, please wait.
As a TWUSUPER member you get the financial advice* you need, when and how you want it.
- limited advice over the phone about your TWUSUPER account
- comprehensive advice over the phone or face-to-face.
We also run free member seminars around Australia to give you information that will help you plan for retirement.
Advice over the phone
Our advisers* can provide phone-based financial advice on limited topics about your TWUSUPER account including:
- the most suitable investment option for you
- the right level of insurance cover for you
- tax-effective ways to contribute to your super.
There is no extra cost for this type of advice – the cost is included in the indirect fees that apply to all super accounts.
Call us on 1800 222 071 between 8am and 8pm (AEST/AEDT) weekdays.
Our advisers* can provide comprehensive financial advice over the phone or face-to-face.
If you’re approaching retirement, an adviser can:
- recommend how to tax-effectively build your super, sometimes without reducing your take-home pay (using a transition to retirement strategy)
- help you understand and plan for your retirement.
If you’ve already retired, an adviser can:
- recommend what to do with your super at retirement (clear debt, start a retirement income account with TransPension)
- help you calculate your income in retirement (including the Centrelink Age Pension).
An adviser can also help with much more, depending on your circumstances.
No cost, no obligation initial consultation
There is no charge for an initial appointment, where your adviser will gain an understanding of your financial circumstances and determine what sort of advice you need. At the end of your initial appointment, you will be provided with an obligation-free quote before you decide whether to proceed any further.
If you do decide to go ahead, the fees are competitive and can generally be deducted from your super where the advice relates to super. Your adviser can provide more details on this.
Request an appointment
To request an appointment about any type of advice, you can call us or submit an online request.
Call us on 1800 222 071 from 8am to 8pm (AEST/AEDT) to request an appointment.
Have an enquiry?
What would you like help with?
Membership statusInvalid recaptcha
*The Trustee has engaged Industry Fund Services Limited (IFS) ABN 54 007 016 195, AFSL No 232514 to facilitate the provision of financial advice to members of TWUSUPER (Fund). Advice is provided by TWUSUPER financial advisers who are representatives of IFS. Fees may apply. Further information about the cost of advice is set out in IFS' Financial Services Guide, a copy of which can be obtained by calling 1800 222 071. IFS is responsible for any advice given to you by its representatives.
The cost of providing certain phone-based financial advice services is incorporated into the indirect fees that are applicable to all super accounts. Fees for comprehensive financial advice provided to you either over the phone or face-to-face are charged to you directly and will be set out in your Statement of Advice.
This document was prepared and issued by the Trustee.