We're sending your request, please wait.
We're here to help you meet your super obligations with confidence.
As a TWUSUPER employer you get plain English answers to your questions and support over the phone, online or in your workplace.
Our Account Managers can help you navigate your super obligations and prepare your employees for retirement.They can provide you with:
- Tailored workplace education sessions for your employees
- Help with your super contributions
- Legislative super updates that affect your business
- An understanding of your default super arrangements and obligations
Whether you have employees approaching retirement or younger employees who need to know more about their super and insurance, our free workplace education sessions can help. We can come to your workplace and cover topics including:
- making additional contributions
- choosing an investment option
- insurance cover
- retirement planning, and
- finding lost super.
You can choose one of our standard seminars or ask us to tailor one to your employees’ needs.