...when you could thrive!
Find out how TWUSUPER's partnership with SuperFriend can help you promote workplace wellness.
Many transport employees spend the majority of their time on their own in their vehicles. This can be isolating and stressful, as so much of the emphasis for the employee is on deadline and time constraints.
Employees who enjoy a positive, healthy working environment record an increase in productivity, have more open and constructive workplace relationships, are less likely to use sick leave or file worker’s compensation claims, or to change jobs.
The benefits for business are also high, with organisations in the transport, postal and warehousing sectors reporting an average return on investment of $2.80 for every $1 spent on effective workplace mental health strategies.
Help is at hand for TWUSUPER employers
TWUSUPER partners with workplace wellbeing experts, SuperFriend, to help employers and members build safe, mentally healthy organisations where all workers can thrive. This partnership is part of our ongoing commitment to our members' wellbeing, with benefits including:
- information for employees to support their mental health, including advice specific to those in transport
- exclusive webinars providing practical workplace wellbeing advice for organisations
- a Workplace Wellbeing newsletter with the latest best practice advice to improve wellbeing in the workplace
- guidelines for employers as to how to promote positive mental health in the workplace
- resources for employees to help them support the mental wellbeing of their colleagues
- case studies to share insights into how other small businesses have progressed the health of their workplaces
- workplace wellbeing programs and training which are either free or heavily discounted for organisations who pay their super to TWUSUPER.
To find out more about how SuperFriend can support your organisation, see the SuperFriend website or call TWUSUPER on 1800 222 071 between 8am and 8pm (AEST/AEDT) weekdays.
This article was provided by SuperFriend. SuperFriend is the workplace wellbeing partner of the super and insurance industry and supports employers across Australia to build cohesive, high-performing teams within healthy and productive environments. www.superfriend.com.au