Need help getting your employees’ super right?
A personalised ‘Super Sort-Out’ with TWUSUPER can help take the stress out of ensuring all your super guarantee payments are right – you can choose to do this over the phone or by email.
Our Account Managers can guide you through your obligations, explain what you need to include in calculations, and if you’ve discovered an error.
What issues can TWUSUPER advise on?
We’ve got a handle on many of the common questions. A Super Sort-Out session may be able to help you with:
- setting up systems to make payments easier and ensuring they’re on time
- practical matters (such as calculating super)
- working out what Ordinary Time Earnings and reportable super contributions are
- the steps to take if you’re late or make a mistake, and
- using a super clearing house.
How do I arrange a Super Sort-Out?
For super peace-of-mind contact your state Account Managers, or call 1800 222 071 between 8am and 8pm (AEST/AEDT) weekdays.
General advice on this website has been prepared without taking into account your objectives, financial situation or needs. Before acting on the advice, consider its appropriateness. Refer to our Product Disclosure Statements (PDS).The PDS is relevant when deciding whether to acquire or hold a product.