TWUSUPER offers a range of benefits for employers and members.
- We’ve been helping employers in the transport and logistics industries manage their super obligations for over 30 years.
- Our easy-to-use online platform, Employer Access, makes it easy for you to manage your employee data and make super payments.
- We also offer a free clearing house service* that lets you pay multiple super funds with a single payment and data file.
- Personalised service and workplace visits. When you call us you speak with an expert. If you need us, we can arrange to visit your workplace. We provide the tools and resources you need to manage your super obligations so you can get on with running your business.
How to join
You can join TWUSUPER online. All you need is your business name, ABN and contact details.
If you have any questions, call us on 1800 241 877 between 8am and 8pm (AEST/AEDT) weekdays for help and information.
Once you’ve joined, you can start managing your employees’ super online. And if you have employees in different funds, you can use our free clearing house service.*
You and your employees come first
As an Industry SuperFund designed to be the default fund for the transport and logistics industries, we exist only to benefit our members.
Your employees will enjoy:
- low fees
- choice of three investment options with a history of strong investment performance
- automatic death and total and permanent disablement (TPD) insurance cover
- retirement income products
- personalised, trusted service
- workplace seminars to help your employees plan for retirement.
Why choose us as your default fund?
TWUSUPER is a MySuper-authorised Industry SuperFund which means we accept all employer Super Guarantee contributions. New members who don’t make an investment choice are automatically invested in our Balanced (MySuper) option.
What is a default fund?
Your default fund is the fund you pay super into if an employee hasn’t chosen a fund. A default fund may be specified by an industry award or enterprise agreement.
It's easy to join TWUSUPER and make us your default fund.
Providing choice to your employees
If you have chosen TWUSUPER as your default fund and you wish to provide your employees with choice of fund, you have 28 days to give the Standard Choice Form to an eligible new employee. Until you receive this completed form, you should pay your employee’s super into your default fund. Once you receive the completed form you have two months to start paying super into your employee's chosen fund. You must keep a copy of the form for five years.
Your employee may provide their own Choice of fund form - such as for TWUSUPER - in which case there is no need to give them a Standard Choice form.
* The clearing house is SCH Online. SCH Online is a financial product operated by The Superannuation Clearing House Pty Limited (Authorised Representative Number 290290) (TSCH), an authorised representative of Pacific Custodians Pty Limited (Australian Financial Services Licence Number 295142) (Pacific Custodians).
The trustee is not responsible for and does not accept liability for the products and services of SCH Online. You should use your own judgment before deciding to use SCH Online.