Bushfire assistance

9 January 2020

If you’ve been affected by the bushfires in New South Wales, Victoria, South Australia or Queensland, there are several ways you can seek assistance.

You may be able to access some or all of your super if you’ve reached your ‘preservation age’. You may also be able to access your super under compassionate grounds or financial hardship. There are Government rules around how and when  you can access your super – for more information, visit our Accessing super webpage or call us on 1800 222 071 from 8am to 8pm (AEST/AEDT) weekdays.

The Department of Human Services has information on financial support for people affected by the bushfires, depending on which state you live in:

These resources may also help:


Back to Toll Group page