We're sending your request, please wait.
19 June 2020
Your TWUSUPER Account Managers have enjoyed working with you to overcome the issues we’ve encountered as a result of the social distancing rules.
As the restrictions ease, we look forward to continuing to offer the remote access services we now have in place as and when you want them. But sometimes it’s easier to meet face to face – whether that’s to go over employer super guarantee processes or offering onsite financial education sessions for your employees.
Working within your comfort zone
Each workplace is different, and the rules are ever changing and vary from state to state. Rest assured that at TWUSUPER we take state and federal guidance seriously and will go over and above the minimum requirements.
Steps we are committed to include:
- Confirming your safety requirements before attending a workplace
- Account Managers have hand sanitiser and anti-bacterial wipes readily available
- Wearing face masks (if requested)
- Documenting everyone we meet in an appointment sheet, in case tracing is needed
- Where possible, emailing materials to employers in PDF format rather than handing out physical documents
- Physical documents will be contained within clear folders that can be sanitised
- Use of COVID-19 App advised (but not enforceable)
Social distancing options
You can request any of the following:
- Virtual meetings (via Skype, Zoom or Microsoft Teams)
- Phone meetings
- Central contact delivery and collection arrangements at your workplace for documentation. Sealable TWUSUPER envelopes will be used where confidentiality is necessary.
Contact us to find out more
To find out about how an Account Manager could help you – in person or virtually – see our Account Managers page to find out who your local manager is.
You can also contact us through the site visit request form for virtual or in-person visits. Simply leave your details and your Account Manager will get back to you.