We're sending your request, please wait.
11 January 2021
Your TWUSUPER Account Managers look forward to working with you around Australia in 2021. We're now in a position to see you face-to-face and re-start onsite assistance such as helping with your SG processes or offering financial education sessions to your employees.
COVID-safe meetings in 2021
TWUSUPER will continue to meet any state and federal requirements in 2021 - and work with each employer to ensure their COVID-safe plans are met. This includes:
- Confirming your safety requirements before attending a workplace
- Account Managers carrying hand sanitiser, anti-bacterial wipes and face masks (to wear if requested)
- Documenting everyone we meet in an appointment sheet
- Where possible, emailing materials to employers in PDF format rather than handing out physical documents
- Physical documents will be contained within clear folders that can be sanitised
- Central contact delivery and collection arrangements at your workplace for documentation. Sealable TWUSUPER envelopes will be used where confidentiality is necessary.
You can still choose the virtual option
Sometimes it's just more convenient to do things virtually - because of this, we're keeping the option to meet virtually (including one-on-one meetings or employee seminars) in place going forward.
You can specify the method that best suits your business (Skype, Zoom or Microsoft Teams).
Super Short Sessions
Our regular super short videos will help you get to grips with topics you need to know about to make the most of your super - such as salary sacrifice and nominating beneficiaries.
They are presented by Simon McCallum, a TWUSUPER Account Manager. Simon holds a Bachelor of Science and a Diploma of Financial Planning. His aim is to help the TWUSUPER members achieve their best retirement lifestyle.
Find your local Account Manager
To find out about how an Account Manager could help you – in person or virtually – see our Account Managers page to find out who your local manager is.
You can also contact us through the site visit request form for virtual or in-person visits. Simply leave your details and your Account Manager will get back to you.