Important notice for TWUSUPER employers
TWUSUPER’s online payment facilities, SCH Online* and Employer Access, will cease operating in October 2018. See below for closure dates.
All TWUSUPER employers will need to make payments through the QuickSuper** clearing house, or an alternative clearing house of their choice. QuickSuper takes only minutes to set up and is free for registered TWUSUPER employers to use.
QuickSuper: The easy way to pay
QuickSuper allows you to pay all your employees' super to multiple funds through one easy transaction. And, with QuickSuper, you super guarantee payments are secure and SuperStream compliant.
You can register online in minutes.
Key dates - SCH Online
- Friday 12 October - final day for SG payments and file uploads through SCH Online.
- Monday 15 October - all SG payments to be made via QuickSuper* or an alternative clearing house of your choice.
- Monday 15 October to 5pm (AEDT) Friday 26 October - payment history and employee details can be downloaded from SCH Online.
- 5pm (AEDT) Friday 26 October - no further access to SCH Online.
Key dates - Employer Access
- Monday 22 October - final day for SG payments and file uploads through Employer Access.
- Tuesday 23 October to 5pm (AEDT) Friday 26 October - payment history and employee details can be downloaded from Employer Access.
- 5pm (AEDT) Friday 26 October - no further access to Employer Access.
*The QuickSuper service is provided to you by Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 ("Westpac") at the request of TWU Nominees Pty Ltd, ABN 67 002 835 412, AFSL No 239163 as Trustee for TWUSUPER ABN, 77 343 563 307 L0000246, Westpac terms and conditions apply to the QuickSuper service which you will be asked to accept. General advice on this website has been prepared without taking into account your objectives, financial situation or needs. Before acting on the advice, consider its appropriateness. You should also consider Westpac's Product Disclosure Statement (PDS). The PDS is relevant when deciding whether to acquire or hold a product.
QuickSuper is a financial product operated by Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141, AFSL 233714.
The trustee is not responsible for and does not accept liability for the products and services of QuickSuper. You should use your own judgement before deciding to use QuickSuper.
The QuickSuper service and other products offered on this website are intended for use in Australia only. The products and services offered on this website are not available to individuals located in the European Economic Area.
** SCH Online is a financial product operated by The Superannuation Clearing House Pty Limited (Authorised Representative Number 290290) (TSCH), an authorised representative of Pacific Custodians Pty Limited (Australian Financial Services Licence Number 295142) (Pacific Custodians).
The trustee is not responsible for and does not accept liability for the products and services of SCH Online. You should use your own judgment before deciding to use SCH Online.