TWUSUPER has partnered with the experts to help promote physical and emotional wellness both inside and outside the workplace.
- Healthy heads in Trucks and Sheds
- RUOK - Not just a day in September
- TAL - Staying resilient in tough times
This not-for-profit foundation was set up in 2020 to champion mental health and wellbeing for all workers in trucks, distribution, and sheds/warehouses. Because keeping the people who keep Australia moving psychologically and physically safe is important.
Because there was no national industry approach to improve outcomes relating to psychological safety and physical health for workers across the road transport and logistics sector, Australia Post, Coles, Linfox, Toll, Ron Finemore Transport, Woolworths Group and Qube joined forces to improve the physical and mental health of all in the sector.
Three key pillars
The work of Healthy Heads is underlined by:
- Training: An increase in the number of people trained in mental health at transport and logistics facilities
- Standards: Standardisation of policies and regulation at transport and logistics facilities
- Wellness: Helping the individual be healthier from a diet and mental health perspective
Healthy Heads Learning Hub
This includes tools, information, resources and training material tailored to the needs of your industries. This hub is here to provide you with the most relevant content to support psychological safety, wellbeing and physical health.
TWUSUPER also participates in R U OK day each September, and we encourage others to do the same.
Not only for September
R U OK resources are available all year round to help you when you need to check in with your friends and colleagues.
If you need support, or know someone who might need help, TWUSUPER has partnered with TAL and Assure Programs to bring you resources to help with:
- Staying resilient
- Recognising the signs of self-harm