Retirement might be just around the corner or several years away. Either way, the prospect of retirement can raise numerous questions - often around money. Questions like:
- Can I access my super before I retire?
- How much super will I need? And is there a way I can give it a boost?
- How can I manage monthly bills? And what about paying for holidays?
Retirement income advantages
Whether you're transitioning to retirement or are ready to fully retire, there are many advantages to starting a TransPension account. You can choose:
- A Pre-retirement Super Pension - pays you regular, tax-effective pension payments.
- A Retirement Super Pension - pays you regular, tax-effective pension payments and lets you access extra money if you need it.
What works best for you depends on your personal circumstances - especially in terms of your age and work situation.
Your retirement income
Find out how to start a Retirement or Pre-retirement Super Pension, how to manage your account online, and how to pass your balance on to your beneficiaries.