Why give us your Tax File Number?
By providing us with your Tax File Number (TFN):
- you won’t pay extra tax on benefits or retirement income
- it'll be easier to find your other super accounts
- the Government may put more into your super
- we’ll be able to accept your after tax contributions.
Do we already have your TFN?
What happens if we don’t have your TFN
If we don't have your TFN:
- your account will attract additional tax on before tax contributions (including super paid by your employer)
- we can’t look for your lost super
- you won't be able to make any after tax contributions
- any cash withdrawals will be taxed at the highest marginal tax rate plus any additional levies that may apply.
- How to supply your TFN