Why give us your Tax File Number?
By providing us with your Tax File Number (TFN):
- you won’t pay extra tax on benefits or retirement income
- it'll be easier to find your other super accounts
- the Government may put more into your super
- we’ll be able to accept your after tax contributions.
Do we already have your TFN?
Find out if we have your TFN by logging in to Member Access or calling us on 1800 222 071 from 8am to 8pm (AEST/AEDT) weekdays.
What happens if we don’t have your TFN
If we don't have your TFN:
- your account will attract additional tax on before tax contributions (including super paid by your employer)
- we can’t look for your lost super
- you won't be able to make any after tax contributions
- any cash withdrawals will be taxed at the highest marginal tax rate plus any additional levies that may apply.
- How to supply your TFN